View Single Post
Old 01.17.2017, 03:44 PM   #7926
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Exhibition games are something else entirely. Nobody here takes any notice of them. But a Prem game played in the USA or China would be met with major protests from fans, regardless of how they do things in the NFL. Not saying it won't happen - in fact I think eventually it will - but they tried it before and it failed, mainly because of resistance from fans:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/20/fo...eague-chelsea/
oh im gonna read that

but before i read it let me say-- who cares about the fans when the main money comes from global TV? not today, but tomorrow or next decade. it will be so. bucky fuller has convinced me ha ha ha.

yeah the nfl is increasing london games. by having morning games (in the us, that's english nights) they compete w/ european sockarr which is taking over monings, actually, here. quite the little puzzle . schedule guerrillas.

the other day i caught liverpool-man u cuz i was at my in-laws and they had it on. yep. on mainstream tv. then they changed it to the same game on the spanish channel (they dont speak spanish) because "it sounds more animated" ha ha ha. yep. 'merica is catching premier fever.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|