View Single Post
Old 01.17.2017, 03:00 PM   #7925
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't know about resistance. i haven't heard of any resistance against the NFL scheduling games in London. well, maybe there is but it's not a big scandal-- if so it would make the news. and it's natural to try to reach a global audience. i know that bayern does regular exhibition games in china right now. they also go to the gulf states. who knows what will happen in a decade or two?

Exhibition games are something else entirely. Nobody here takes any notice of them. But a Prem game played in the USA or China would be met with major protests from fans, regardless of how they do things in the NFL. Not saying it won't happen - in fact I think eventually it will - but they tried it before and it failed, mainly because of resistance from fans:

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/20/fo...eague-chelsea/
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|