View Single Post
Old 01.17.2017, 09:33 AM   #7923
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
There would be huge resistance from fans and the media about European league games being played in China or any other foreign country, but that won't necessarily stop it happening.

Meanwhile, Pep's postmatch after Everton was just weird.

Apparently they're dominating possession (obviously) but are weak in both boxes. Could this have anything to do with Pep making Aguero (still for me the best out and out finisher in the league) play deeper than he's ever played before, and for still believing that Kolarov is a CB?

No way would the board ever sack him but if things don't improve I can seriously see him walking. He really doesn't seem to be enjoying himself and I'm starting to wonder if he's having doubts about his own ability to turn things around.

i don't know about resistance. i haven't heard of any resistance against the NFL scheduling games in London. well, maybe there is but it's not a big scandal-- if so it would make the news. and it's natural to try to reach a global audience. i know that bayern does regular exhibition games in china right now. they also go to the gulf states. who knows what will happen in a decade or two?

i gotta work but i'll look for video of pep ASAP. "dominates possession but..." sounds so familiar ha ha ha.

problem with pep "turning things around" is that man city wasn't in bad shape when he took it over, was it? he's made them worse.

just hey can he please mail back debruyne to wolfsburg? they need him so badly ha ha ha. poor wolfsburg!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|