View Single Post
Old 02.02.2015, 08:39 PM   #6501
Drjohnrock
children of satan

Drjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's assesDrjohnrock kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
There's a midwest chain called "The Exchange." A ton of used stuff, one buck on up. I got a gift certificate and after a minute in the place felt stupid for never having gone before. It has rekindled my love of going to a music store, browsing and buying. It's the little things, you know. I feel like a kid again. Now I'm starting a CD collection! In 2015. Who would've thunk it?

Is there a really good, dirt cheap online store anyone can recommend?

Never heard of this chain--from Cleveland down to Canton, but not in Cincinnati. We need one here. I've probably driven past one of their Indianapolis locations without realizing it--will have to check them out the next time I'm in Indy.

Since the demise of lala.com, I'm unaware of any online shop that has consistently low CD prices. Amazon has some deals, but from vendors other than Amazon itself. The $3.98 shipping and handling might put you off, though. Half Price Books' website has some deals as well sometimes.
Drjohnrock is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|