View Single Post
Old 10.13.2011, 11:06 AM   #63
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
i am sensing by the pictures you posted that your a little on the right leaning side, hence the utter denial anything is wrong or that maybe just maybe some people live in shitty bad situations comparable to third world living, this is a canadian health study finding. not everything is as a black and white, cut and dry as you think but seeing as you dont really seem to know much about the dtes other than being a day laborer (whatever that means) and talking to a few 'hobo's' i wouldnt expect you to get it.

anyway thats the last i will say on the subject as i have better things to do like annoy canadian ice hockey fans for being so dull.

judging by the pictures i posted huh.

every single person in the pictures has been canadian prime minister in the last twenty year, it's very unbiased information, be honest, did you recognize any but harper?

would i stop being right wing if i posted chretien? lol, do you know the forum has a limit on how many pictures you can have in a post

people in vancouver do not live in comparable conditions to the third world, if you can walk five minutes and not be surrounded by people with aids that's alot different than the third world, if you can get clean water anytime congrats you're in the better part of the first

if you don't know what a day labourer is(and you spelled it the american way you ponce) and put "hobo" in brackets you can't know very much about homelessness in western canada at all, how can talk to homeless people and not hear each of those terms eighty times a day, are you maybe lying ?

are you sure are these you're helping don't think you're a total dickbag and only deal with you because they have no choice?

the worst aspect is you've taken it personally that i don't think living in vancouver is comparable to the third world, it's hilarious because it's not personal, you're not poor and aren't from vancouver.

do you want to lace up the skates and take this to the ice, guy? i know you're just here to use others poverty to feel knowledgeable, but in this country you pay dues by losing teeth and getting hit with frozen rubber in the head repeatedly, stay on side jonboy, stay on side
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|