View Single Post
Old 05.10.2016, 02:05 PM   #847
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Bytor Peltor again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
East Bottom Three Combing For 63 Wins
NY Knicks 32-50
Brooklyn 21-61
Philly 10-72

West Bottom Three Combining For 69 Wins
Minnesota 29-53
Phoenix 23-59
LA Lakers 17-61

LeBron & Lowry are the ONLY TWO players from the EAST in the Top 10 of MVP Votes......Portland DESTROYS Miami, Toronto or Atlanta!

I've always agreed that the East is better this season compared to previous seasons......so the East won a few more games in the regular season = the Houston Rockets sweeping the San Antonio Spurs during the regular season the year they won their last Championship when they humiliated the Heat......in the post-season, it really doesn't matter!

Of course reg season matters! Also.. post season counts but you have to include ENTIRE post season, not just Finals. Many are arguing, "Oh West wins the Championship so West is better."

NO. That just means the single best team was in West, not necessarily says anything about Conferences.

However I am glad you agree East was better than West this year. I am sorry. Detroit would beat Portland in playoff series. Atlanta would beat Portland in playoff series. Yes. Its true. Don't let the game Portland stole from Warriors mislead you.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|