View Single Post
Old 05.10.2016, 09:20 AM   #841
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
"I'm Back"

40 points in 37 minutes......first game in two weeks = MVP

Steph Curry's 17 points is the most in any overtime game, regular season or playoffs = NBA History!

Stephen Curry is the first Warriors reserve to score 40 points in a playoff game since starts were first recorded in 1970-71......just the 2nd player in past 30 years to score 40+ point (37 minutes) coming off the bench.

Warriors scored 21 points in OT, tied for the second-most ever by a team in a playoff OT period in the Shot Clock Era (since 1954-55).

Warriors improve to 11-0 this season (regular-season and postseason) in games following a loss.

Last two postseasons, the Warriors in Games 4 and beyond in each series: 10-1.

Warriors join the Bulls in 1995-96 and 1996-97 as the only teams in NBA history to earn at least 80 combined wins in back-to-back seasons.

Points scored in OT in the NBA tonight:
• Steph Curry (17)
• Trail Blazers (14)
• Raptors & Heat COMBINED (15)

ICE IN HIS VEINS.
ICE IN HIS BRAIN.

Stephen Curry's 40 points by period:
Q1: 4 points on 2-6
Q2: 7 points on 3-7
Q3: 2 points on 1-5
Q4: 10 points on 4-7
OT: 17 points on 6-7

Charles Barkley Chuck compared that Steph performance to Lebron killing the Pistons 10 years ago.

Michael Wilbaun said he was sitting court-side when a rookie Magic Johnson played center (filling in for Kareem) against Philadelphia and Curry's performance was better / more dramatic!

Curry's Equivalent To Jordan's Flu Game Or Maybe A Different Type Of Greatness

Stephen Curry turned Rip City into R.I.P. City!

Draymond on the Blazers: "Do I think they're done. Of course I think they're done!"

Damion Lilard: "We played probably our best game of the playoffs and lost. That's why they won 73 games."

Speaking of, the Portland Trailblazers would easily be the 2nd best team in the East.

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|