Thread: dear chabib
View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 08:07 PM   #54
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by chabib
for anyone inclined to help confused posters keep from getting their knickers in a twist, there's an FAQ item here: http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/faq.php?faq=trouble_faq_item#faq_antispam_faq_item

I've been doing that for months. that is, helping new users get over the trauma; not linking the FAQ, because "read the FAQ" is what nerdy cunts always say.

this is a new issue that only started happening within the last few days.

yr first post in this thread led me to believe that this is something that you've done very recently, now I'm not so sure....

did you recently change this moderation to include all users? I think that the new user link-moderation has been in place for awhile.

again, I don't mind, as adding "..." to links is no big deal, but there's been a lot of people flipping out.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|