Thread: dear chabib
View Single Post
Old 09.17.2009, 07:57 PM   #53
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
please remove (or update) whatever moderation tool that is being used to prevent users from posting links.

I'm sure that it cuts down on yr delete-a-spammer workload, but it mostly just confuses new users, and lately, it's going haywire.

did you update vBB software but not the mod?

(I assume it's a mod and not a part of the vBB itself)

also, if you (or someone) were to delete old threads, the database would move a lot smoother. typically, 150 pages is the point where pruning makes a difference. non-sonics is at 500+.

0 post users take up minimal space compared to the constant page requests of old threads (guests/google spider-bots love to look at 3 year old theads).

if you just don't feel up to it, I would gladly volunteer for deletion duty.

yr pal,

floatingslowly

PLEASE REPORT THIS POST

agreed. I have been having fucking trouble since last night.. it has been vexing. even had a problem posting a thread right now.. it took a few tries.. I have found it works by suddenly changing the post by adding "..." and it solves the problem

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|