View Single Post
Old 01.23.2018, 03:58 AM   #286
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I saw them playing several times because at one point they seemed to be on the same bill of so many gigs I went to, and they normally sounded dull and left me with the impression they were a bit gimmicky. The only thing I enjoyed by them was an improv set by their drummer and guitarist at the now defunct Bardens Boudoir in London a few years ago.
yeah that's it, pure gimmick. sort of seem like a bit of a pisstake on that high rise sound but without any passion....really proficient I suppose but totally hollow. very odd that haino was playing with them to begin with, but he's been doing some really odd shit domestically of late.

having said that, the bassist is playing in that new nanjo-less version of mainliner which isn't half bad.

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|