View Single Post
Old 11.17.2016, 08:20 AM   #56
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
read some of the stuff...

The Avengers #1 - interesting. I've heard a lot of folks say this one had some poor writing. I didn't really feel that way. I was a bit confused in part because I haven't been keeping up with all the Civil War II stuff, but I figured I'd just hang on for the ride and see how it goes. I wasn't as immediately attached to this one as Avengers 1.1, but I like it. And the art is excellent. I'll keep going w/ this series for a while.

Jessica Jones #2 - so good. First issue was just sort of a set-up, and I felt like not a lot happened. A lot happened here. No spoilers, but I really recommend this series for any Alias/JJ fans.

TMNT #61 - alright, it's my own fault. Maybe this wasn't a good jumping on point. I just felt pretty lost. There's several characters that I don't know who they are; apparently *someone* is dead and I kind of wished I hadn't hit that spoiler; Splinter is planning... an army? There's just kind of too much to jump into so late I'm thinking. Probably.