View Single Post
Old 06.17.2013, 02:27 PM   #46018
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder

over and over again.

The lyrics are better than 99% of the music that pretends to be rap music these days, but I just don't really dig Kanye, neither his cadence or his approach, so I can tip my cap to albums like this, but I just ain't feelin it. I ain't feeling the beats, its not my steez, its that hyper-aggressive East-Coast style, more yelling than rapping. meh.

Here is what I want to know, why is the whole country jumping about this dude? I didn't get it when he blew up like 5 or 6 years ago, I don't get it today. I appreciate that the brotha brings some substance to pop err.. rap music, but really, that substance gets lost in translation across the millions of folks who really don't give a shit and just want to bump. If I want some pseudo-conscious political rap, I'll bump that DP y'all

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|