View Single Post
Old 11.12.2006, 08:35 PM   #33
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washing Machine
yeah I'm a grumpy bastard that fucking hates xmas! I really hate the long build up to it. I generally hate holidays, it seems like schedulised fun to me. I hate the sad idea that these stupid little lights are gonna make you happy. I'll take Halloween anyday, its doesnt pretend to have any meaning, it knows its just a marketing tool, it knows its lame and doesnt give to shits about it, Halloween is the hipster of all the holidays...plus hot girls in black costumes have the ability to cheer me up in a way that, that fat bastard in the red suit never could.

"halloween is the hipster of all the holidays" - classic man. your right, i love halloween because i listen to bad moon rising every year and go for walks out in the dark with all the leaves and rain and usually take a few pictures.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|