View Single Post
Old 06.11.2010, 04:13 PM   #47
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
make the choice.

which is more important? partying or music?

if its music then stop partying/drinkin/smokin/druggin and you will have the fiduciary means.

however this choice is difficult, and does not give a short term pay off for your nervous system. it requires slog and concentration. but it is worth it.

stack some shelves part time. 2-4days a week of that. then at the weekend or whenever DONT party to blow off steam. use that time for music. use the money for equipment/to support yourself.

stop spending money on superfluous stuff. concentrate on music stuff and decent food.

maybe you will find short term your bandmates just want to party and dont care about music, but i imagine eventually you will find others who are dedicated to music and dont want to hang around with partiers because they want to do some work.

if you dont have enough money, make a budget, look at what you are buying each day/week/month. plan it out in advance. things may be shit now but its probably within your means to survive and have time to work on music.

thats my advice anyway.

and dont give me a whole big post about your finances and how tough it is because i dont care. ha.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|