View Single Post
Old 05.16.2016, 01:25 PM   #187
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Was at the opening night of the Grateful Dead 50 in Santa Clara.. wow. I mean, i was hesitant to go initially because i didn't think itd be anywhere near as good as it was. A rainbow broke out directly over the entire stadium on the closing song of the first set just as the sun was setting and the clowdy sky turned burned orange and red... they Phil take over and it was a psychedelic jam session.. when they played dark star fireworks went off and so did the crowd. Worth the drive up from LA..

I was worried it was just gonna be a nostalgia show but no.. they created something new
I didn't post about the Dead show for New Years eve with John Mayer? He actually nailed it, hands down the best NewYear's party of my entire life.. looking forward for the Dead show featuring Mayer in July here in LA

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|