View Single Post
Old 09.04.2016, 12:09 AM   #126
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm glad you're feeling ok about it here at the moment. I like you. You have great taste in music.

Sorry about that one time, like a year ago or more, when I gave you the impression that I didn't like you. I still think about that. You're a good guy, and I hope I made it clear that I never meant you any disrespect.
Thanx! Well yes, there has been few good posts with you & dasx recently, also with pepper. I donīt take those his "poetry" posts seriously, I know he loves me anyway. I may sound catholic nun really, but itīs just this english language. In Finnish I can do lots of surrealistic shit.

What I really donīt understand here is those people who miss the past of SYG. If this place is horrible now, why they just stop posting? When I came here (I think it was 2010 or 2011) this was very cold place, I felt like people doesnīt want me here. Only Stu welcomed me. Then I got lots of shit towards my face even I just tried to be friendly. Also when looking those 2006 posts, I donīt think this place has been closest to heaven. For example that RR thread from that time, there sounds all who love RR will be burnt in the burning pile. So all you people who are missing past here, go to the old peopleīs home and stop posting!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|