View Single Post
Old 07.10.2013, 04:07 PM   #560
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
of course the Makaveli album is great but i feel like it's almost TOO intense. damn, at least Pac went away with a bang.

If Makaveli the Don is too intense for you, then I'd say All Eyez On Me is definitely the best you'll find, though in truth, the post-houmous Better Dayz is actually pretty decent too..

But y'all know me, I'm too caught up in that Makaveli the Don shit or that Outlawz Immortal shit (Still I Rise is also very good)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I'm gonna have to stop you there, because it is exactly like that.

Jay is one of the most skilled rappers in the history of the genre.

I know you're bout it for Jay-Z but seriously, you are joking right? I head that dude come out on that Justin Timberlake single "Suit and Tie" and I was thinking to myself, "Shit, can Jay-Z even rap anymore, is he even trying to rap anymore or just spit out random words that sort of rhyme with ZERO cadence or delivery.."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|