View Single Post
Old 11.08.2014, 07:56 PM   #20
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
It really pisses me off when I can't get my hands on something by Sonic Youth or the Lips. I was broke as fuck when Finally Punk Rockers... Came out. I had to steal the fucker, and it was not an easy or simple task. In fact I totally got caught... Well, not really. The dude manning the CD section of the [big chainstore associated more with books and coffee than anything else] where I swiped it totally knew I had done it. He even accosted me to inform me that he knew. Unfortunately this was weeks later and his accusation went completely unsubstantiated. I probably said something really snotty to him because I was kind of a shit in those days.

Poor guy.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|