View Single Post
Old 07.06.2015, 10:34 PM   #39243
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
True story.. teenage girl "accidentally" let of mace in my classroom last year.. evacuated the entire building.. two fire trucks two ambulances.. i had a chest cold and the mace mixed with my mucous, the core of my chest was burning so bad later that night i contemplated the ER

i have a fun story from many many years ago that involved a can of mace, drunkenness, a test shoot... and distractedly pissing afterwards. ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch! i think i'm lucky i was drunk because it probably hurt less. but it hurt so much it's the only thing i remember from that night.

anyway, a good pepper spray is good shit, ladies. if it can neutralize a bear it can fuck up a two-legged predator. don't leave home without it. just watch out for the wind!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|