View Single Post
Old 07.31.2008, 01:34 PM   #44
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
What is the bottom line of being a business? Do you work? If I owned a business, it's very likely the point of that business would be to keep a roof over my head by making a profit selling goods and services. Of course they want you to come into their store to buy things. It's a business. That's what businesses do. I don't see what the criticism is. Did best buy ever announce itself to be a NGO, or a not-for-profit organisation? Perhaps it's a registered charity? Are people 'hoodwinked' into using these stores, or do they need to buy some bread, and maybe a few chocolate bars and the latest re-issue of the White album? I really don't understand this criticism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|