View Single Post
Old 07.26.2007, 04:48 AM   #32
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Generalise why don't don't you.

haha so many people have gotten upset because I've said I, yes that's right, I do not really like their music and think they look like Coldplay (which they do), not sound like Coldplay. But what's wring with Coldplay? Not cool enough for Radiohead fans?

I like bands whether popular or not. Someone made the comment that it's a miracle they're popular, like they're some 'out there' band, and I said I see how they're popular as they fit the mainstream mould. That's not my reason for not being fond of them - I just don't dig them - they don't offer me anything.

We can like different bands, pbradley, without you making stupid generalisations.
Way to take the generalization as specifying only to you when it isn't necessarily referring to you. My comment was more pointed to Pookie's "whiny dad rock" which both compared their music and insinuated how uncool or unhardcore they are (see: dad rock). Does it not? And I never said you had to like them. If your reasons for not liking their music because it doesn't do anything for you, that's entirely cool. But throwing them off because they aren't hardcore enough or something is retarded.

And I actually like some of Coldplay's early stuff, but the comparison in sound is just stupid. Pointing out the difference between two unlike things doesn't mean that one has to be the lesser.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|