View Single Post
Old 06.09.2015, 12:06 PM   #38902
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm. Yes. I've always wondered how profitable coin laundromats are? They also have them set up to take credit and debit cards these days.

Here's something I hate about my current office: The Walk Around. This is where the big boss comes hustling through our cubicle aisles, usually a Monday morning, going "Good morning! Good morning. Hello. How are ya? Hi, how was your weekend." All this at top crusing speed, barely pausing long enough to make eye contact, no time to hear a repsonse. It makes me want to step out from my desk and block him with, "Ah... Well, hello, there, sir. Thank you for asking. How are you this morning. Say, while I've got you, did you catch that Braves action last night...?"

Like, if you're gonna do that, slow down and at least look like you mean it.