View Single Post
Old 06.09.2015, 10:11 AM   #38901
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
At the same time, the client who paid most timely and most consistently was a big corporation.

true on what you said before, that's exactly what i'm dealing with, but about this bit i just quoted--

megacorporations can be great at paying, but often you have to deal with this massive passing of the buck because nobody wants to "own" anything. so much fear and so much caution and so much inaction,it's ridiculous. can't find a person to make a decision-- or can't find a person who says "yes, i am responsible for this."

i'v been toying with the idea of setting up a product business so that i don't have to deal with "clients". something automated, like a vending machine-- buy or don't buy, your choice, but let's not have to talk about it. know what i mean? not having to answer phone calls on a friday night.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|