View Single Post
Old 03.26.2019, 08:12 PM   #251
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
bro, she went batshit outta nowhere. we had great sex one night, she slept in, woke up depressed and it was pure madness, dumped me the next day and started packing up her shit. like if i actually fucked up, i'd admit it. i still can't make total sense of what happened, and all i can really attribute it to is her being young enough where she wants to explore and me being at that point in my life where im looking to start settling. that's not the reason she gave, but it's the only one that's logical

ain't no teenage love here, i'm two years shy of 30! i'm a very accommodating dude with my own house, lots of hobbies/interests, decent looking, hygienic, fashionable, etc.

i just dont care much for going out and drinking, etc. at this point and social media seems fruitless. i'll figure out how to meet someone a little more age appropriate next time.

sucks too, cause we really gelled for a sec. 3 month "honeymoon period" ended and then WHAM

and no, never pretended to be vegan. i made it very clear all her soy crap was nowhere near as good as the real deal. i ate A LOT of baked chicken in her presence lol
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|