View Single Post
Old 12.20.2012, 12:25 PM   #16932
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I;m not likely to see any new releases now till the end of the new year so thought I'd give my end of year top 5:

1. The Master
2. The Avengers
3. Dark Knight Rises
4. Killer Joe
5. End of Watch

I almost didn't want to put The Master at number 1. I don't think its close to being PTAs best film but it's hard to pick a realistic challenger this year. For pure entertainment though, The Avengers was pretty much perfect and if I let my heart rule my head it would probably be my number 1. DKR was great and at times mindblowingly awesome. On lots of levels it was probably better than The Avengers but its maybe best appreciated by fans of the franchise overall (which I'm not, especially). Killer Joe was a film I didn't know quite what to make of when I first saw it but have since really grown to love it. End of Watch wasn't particularly great but I'm a fan of cop-buddy movies so I was inevitably gonna like it. The home footage thing is definitely getting old now, though.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|