View Single Post
Old 02.26.2016, 09:49 AM   #12
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I can't believe that in 2004, a promising Howard Dean had to close down his campaign because he shouted "Yee haw" when he won a primary, Iowa I think. He was seen as too unstable because of that brief, excited outburst..

NPR recently did some analysis of this. Inside the hall with the live audience - his cheer was hardly audible over the roar of the supporters. But media had a direct feed from his microphone and his cheer was blown out of all reason. This is how the American corporate media (including NPR) works.

Trump will be the Rethuglican candidiate and a perfect candidate he is. He has imported hundreds of foreign workers to replace US workers. He has tried to use eminent domain to move private owners off their properties he wants. His is a hawk for Israel. He is pro torture. People love him because he says what he thinks. He also answers the question that most of Americans wonder, why can't we secure our border, and yes, it does matter.

There is this whole industry of legitmating lawlessness. NPR is on cutting edge. Last night they had a story on this horrible lisping "artist" whose schtick is to take surveillance photos of people at night through their wndows when they don't know about it. I can't figure out who told all these lisping people to go into a career in radio. You can't speak correctly, so a career where people are forced to listen to your lisp makes sense.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|