View Single Post
Old 05.10.2009, 05:57 PM   #15633
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
i think the reason i'm on the boards so much lately is because ive been procrastinating to no end.

i have to figure out which colleges i need to apply to next year, and i don't even know where to start. i should've been more active in that shit my junior year. i haven't even signed up for the acts or sats yet and theres less than 4 weeks left of my senior year. i, stupidly, volunteered to do the artwork for the cover and be one of three editors for a self-published book my class and i are putting out. all the edits are due tomorrow and ive only done about 7 peoples out of 15. i'm behind in calculus. bitchbitchbitchbitch. i need to clean my room and organize shit in my dorm. galsdjf;lsdj;glaiysdofjasdfj!!lkjsdgkly!~!~~~! and i'm making a video poem thats supposed to be like "le jetee" (youtube it if you dont know what i'm talking abotu) thats an ekphresis on a haiku that i wrote about julius ceasar and i only have 2 male models so far. i need 3 males, and one female. and i dont knwo what the fuck to do with lighting techniques. and (just icing on the cake) i want to do it in film because you can never screw up on film (unless you develop shittily) but i almost have to do it digitally so i can mix it better on windows movie player.

GLKAJSKASDGYOUI!!

sooo busy!

just needed to vent =)

HELL.WEEK.sucks.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|