View Single Post
Old 08.23.2008, 12:16 PM   #76
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
Sonic Youth are and will always be my favourite rock band that mixed weird sounds with rock in a song format that has vague potential to appeal to the masses. I don't listen to them much anymore, not just because their records have been a let down in the last few years, but because I have literally played the records to death, to the extent that they have become a major influence in how I think about music. When I do put on one of their records everything that I love about their music is there present and correct. They also happen to be that rare breed of geniuses who seem to have an approachable and relaxed manner about them, so extra points to them.
exactly
well said
you're still a twat though