View Single Post
Old 05.03.2009, 12:56 PM   #108
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcharge
big labels........the mars volta are on universal

bright eyes hire mainstream session musicians, the guys who play the additional instruments on his records are on albums by kenny g and the pussy cat dolls, and that's not random names, BRIGHT EYES HIRED THE SAME GUYS AS PUSSYCAT DOLLS AND KENNY G's CHRISTMAS ALBUM.

yuh, ok.

but when i turn on 104.7 (local, mainstream b.s.) i hear "let me take a ride on your disco stick because i'm a fucking corperate whore who wants to push back womens rights 100 years", not mars volta or bright eyes.

i've only heard both of those on mpls independant radio station, the current. &i like the current a lot. so its fine with me.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|