View Single Post
Old 08.30.2015, 02:06 PM   #18968
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
I went to see Hard to Be a God this afternoon, not really sure what to make of it. My first impression was that I wouldn't get in to it at all and I was wondering how long it would be before I got bored and left, but I stuck through the 3 hour runtime to the end. It reminded me of Sweet Movie and Marketa Lazarova, both of which I started and didn't finish. It's also got a bit of Bela Tarr about it, and maybe The Devils too.
It's strange, although pretty much everything the film does could be done in 10 minutes, and while I was watching it I kept checking the time, I also kind of want to watch it again. I don't really agree with the reviews calling it a master piece. But on the other hand I don't really disagree.

A strange one.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|