Thread: Kool Thing
View Single Post
Old 06.11.2006, 08:44 PM   #28
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisemachine
I would say the quintessential SY tune is Teenage Riot. Its probably the song theyre most well known for (among non-fans, at least) and its probably the song they play most often at their shows.

Teenage Riot may be one of their best and most popular songs, but I find it to be very atypical of SY. It's very pop compared to most of their work, so I don't find it to be a good example of what makes SY's music what it is.

As for number of times played live, I'm surprised to see that White Kross wins that contest, according to this link: http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang/cc/songstats.html
Magic Wheel Memory is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|