View Single Post
Old 05.19.2007, 07:03 PM   #87
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I just saw 'Hostel' on tv.

There was no need for that amount of gore.

I didn't care much for the gore, but I was very much disturbed by the "Dutch" and the "Dutch accents" spoken in that movie. I won't bitch about them filming somewhere in the Czech Republic and then pretending it to be Amsterdam, but why attempt to have Czech actors trying to speak Dutch? They could've even used synchronised voices or something if real actors would be too expensive. But this was just cringeworthy. Even worse was the so-called Dutch accent of the businessman when he was speaking English. I don't know what the fuck that was about, but it was so bad that I just couldn't get over it. Totally ruined the movie for me... not that there was much of a movie to be ruined, but still.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|