View Single Post
Old 01.23.2009, 05:41 AM   #3
Onani Nic
the end of the ugly

Onani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's assesOnani Nic kicks all y'all's asses
1. What is your age?
2. What is your gender?
Male
3. Where do you live (Country)
Australia
4. Do you listen to music regularly?
Yes.
5. If so, how often would you consider you listen to music?
At work I listen to music 8 hours a day, 3 days a week. Pretty much always when I'm at home.
6. What type of music do you listen to most commonly?
Ear damaging music.
7. On a scale of 1 (quiet) to 10 (loud), how loud would you consider your choice of music inheritely?
8. Using the same scale as a reference, how loud would you consider you listen to this music?
9. Do you believe that this is a dangerous enough level to damage your hearing?
Not so much at home as I'd say I play music at a pretty reasonible level.. in a live environment and practicing music I'd say that's when I'm more at risk.
10. Approximately, how high is the level set on your Mp3/CD player of choice in reference to maximum possible volume of said device? (eg. half, third, full)
10% but it's a pretty loud system. Never played it over 20%.
11. Do you attend live music events?
Yes.
12. Do you consider the noise level at said events of a dangerous level?
No, most of the time it's ok.
13. Do you often wear any form of hearing protection at said events?
It goes in phases, at the moment no.
14. Are you in an occupation that involves, in your opinion, dangerous levels of noise?
No
15. Is this resolved in any way by your employer? (eg. by providing hearing protection)
Volume control on CD player.