View Single Post
Old 09.17.2017, 09:00 AM   #8708
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Still not seen it rather annoyingly. I only have BT online and not the box so boxnation isn't available. Tried to find a torrent to no avail. I'll get it watched at some point today.

Sounds like some serious contentious decisions. Same with the Mayweather fight tbh. And does the fight highlight how good Mayweather was against Canelo?

Mayweather had some favourable decisions but the guy's brilliant at what he does. He beat Canelo fair and square as far as I'm concerned.

Just as GGG did last night, but it's boxing: only a ko guarantees a fair decision. One judge scored it 118-110 to Canelo. That has to be investigated because even the most biased Alvarez fan would say that's absurd. Be interesting to know how you see it after watching it.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|