View Single Post
Old 01.09.2016, 02:17 PM   #55
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Did you notice that he says he's got a son on the way in "Real Friends"? Kinda makes me think he's going to fiddle with the track more, since I can't see him releasing a new album (which is going to be a big fucking deal no matter what) with outdated information. He'll probably update that line, at the very least.

But we know that's par for the course with GOOD Friday singles. They're pilot tests. Closer to being finished that the demo-quality material he dropped in 2015, but still ... we know he could still do some fiddling.
Good call. I mean we still got a few more GOOD Friday tracks on the way and we don't know which one of those will make it to the album yet.. but if Real Friends won't, it's already very telling about the level of the album.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|