View Single Post
Old 11.07.2012, 10:43 AM   #2074
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
hey mr. hammer, could you please explain what you mean by the carroll/alardyce thing? how do you mean they are made for each other and what not. i imagine that carroll's style of play fits alardyce's tactical schemes, but my question is-- what style is that? which schemes are those?? (since you follow them, and i've never seen them much, i've figure you could explain that team for us). or is it more of a personality thing?

speaking of which, i do not understand what is it that rodgers is trying to create in liverpool. okay? because all he does is say things like always fight. okay? and then he says some other simple shit. okay? and he makes that stupid face. okay? but what does it all mean in actual football terms? EH? okay--- (he speaks like that too)
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|