View Single Post
Old 06.12.2010, 06:37 PM   #98
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
The prospect of Carragher and Terry in central defence is a real worry. They just can't cut it against quick forwards anymore. Carragher looked like an old battleship out there.

As for Green I think he's probably the only certain pick for the next game. I'd have gone for Hart from the beginning but even if he wanted to change him (and besides the one mistake, he'd have no cause to) Capello has to let Green redeem himself. The only thing stopping that is Green himself: if he doesn't recover in training. But then I think he'd go for James over Hart.

I'd love to see Capello gamble with joe Cole in the next game. I think our ranking is gonna come down to goal difference and Cole does atleast send the message of outright blitzkrieg, especially if you pair Rooney up with Defoe instead of Heskey (even though I thought he was excellent today) or Crouch. We have to assume we're gonna beat Algeria and Slovenia so the aim has to be by how much. Capello's caution in that area may be the difference between us getting 1st and 2nd. (I'm assuming the US will beat them both too)
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|