View Single Post
Old 06.12.2010, 12:41 PM   #83
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Weird game that, ah? Man of the match for me was probably Nigeria's goalkeeper, who seemed to be the only reason Argentina didn't win 3-4 nil. And yet I wasn't that impressed with Argentina on the whole. Some obvious individual brilliance but I think they'll struggle against a well organised side. Nigeria weren't awful but I think they made Argentina look a lot better than they are.

yep yep. the goalkeeper was the best.

re: well organized-- no team starts at 100% though, except those that have no hope-- it's not like argentina needed to play at their max at this point. this is a warmup round for them just like it kinda it is for england (easy group). no need to hurt yourself and get burned out so early, and certainly no need to show everything you have to your more serious opponents down the line.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|