View Single Post
Old 06.15.2008, 04:46 PM   #35
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
So many people were trying to download the first link that it kept giving errors, and my friend in bubblegum octopus bitched about it being a rar so here's the .zip version: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nlur3a

if you can't figure out if it's worth the download, there's two new songs on myspace...

also, whoever downloads it, if you would please give me some comments, good or bad, so i can fill out the quotes thing on the myspace.

okay, back to the top 30 thread!

thanks,, the first download DID suck, im listening to this on my ipod now. its definitley scissor shock's most varied release. i can hear a lot of your influences in this one, omoide hatoba, fahey (fahey ghost), the residents, derek bailey, some autechre on the more electronic tracks. this is good shit. ill have to listen to it more before i decide how it matches up with your other releases though.

p.s.
the "folk" tracks definitley work, cheers

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|