View Single Post
Old 10.18.2006, 03:36 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Ibold
Every American—indeed, every human being, regardless of nationality deserves to be rightfully and accurately represented on the World Wide Web—the communication gateway into the next century and beyond—without having to resort to nonsensical aliases with random strings of numbers tacked onto the end. In an era of global wireless technology, our very identities are at stake. It's highly unethical at best, criminal at worst, for others to wantonly abscond with them.

If only, asshole, you could have seen the anger and revulsion that washed over my face as I found that MarkIbold@gmail.com, Ibold@gmail.com, Ibold.Mark@gmail.com, and MarkIboldRules@gmail.com had all been taken. If only you could have felt my heart leap to my throat upon realizing that Markibold@gmail.com would not work either, as Gmail addresses are not case-senstitive. If only you could have heard my cry of anguish when, in a last, desperate move, I typed in crookedrain@gmail.com, only to be rejected once more and finally forced to accept the abomination that is Mark.Ibold20061@gmail.com.

Please, whoever you are, come forward. I will not ask you to relinquish the email adress, or even hand it over. I just need peace of mind.

ha ha, this is too funny. as for the "deserving" and such-- unfortunately life's a bitch, and the web is "first-come first-served".

anyway a look at public records shows a few mark ibolds are "americans" deservng of their names. there might be more in other english-speaking countries.

http://find.intelius.com/background-verification.html?

i would try calling them up on the phone & demanding they renounce their identity on your behalf.

my suggestion: go spend $10 at goddaddy and buy yourself the markibold.com domain. that will give you access to such email addresses as mark@markibold.com, theoneandonly@markibold.com, and nobodybutmegoddammit@markibold.com -- run, and do it before one of these board pranksters gains the upper hand & tries to resell it to you for millions...
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|