View Single Post
Old 01.22.2009, 08:08 PM   #5172
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pao-lino
I spent a nice night watchin

Let the right one in-it's quite weird but nice, the location perfectly harmonizes to the theme, I'm not really into vampires and some things reminded me Buffy the vampireslayer, but it's a very good film, cruel and sweet.

XXY-this movie is amazing. wonderfully directed, this story of a 15 yrs old "hermaphrodite" hits you in the heart and twist your guts. So many interrogatives arise and during the movie you explore every opinion you can have on gender identity crisis. very good screenplay

waltz with bashir-very cool, though I dont like the tricotomy in the end of christians, isrealians and palestinians in the end, I don't believe israelians can be justified because they didn't know what was going on in the refugees camps... the first half is very interesting, with this journey in memory and the interpretation of amnesia. some scenes are really beautiful, his flash-back in primis .

i really need to see waltz with bashir
it just came out on dvd here, but its always rented...
very pleased to see an israeli nominated for an oscar and winning a GG, especially with the politics behind this film

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|