View Single Post
Old 04.06.2006, 08:56 PM   #17
johnnywinternoshow
the end of the ugly

johnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's assesjohnnywinternoshow kicks all y'all's asses
Bender: "I'll avenge you master. I swear, in the presence of these drunken bums that I shall defeat Elzar!"
Hobo: "Ohh, I'm not drunk. I'm mentally ill. But I likes what-what you said."

Professor: "Good lord! According to the spectralizer, Spargel's magic ingredient was ... water! Ordinary water!"
Crew: "HU! NO!"
Fry: "Ah, so the real gift Spargel gave you was confidence. The confidence to be your best."
Professor: "Yes, ordinary water. Laced with nothing more than a few spoons full of LSD."

Marv Albert: *bang* "Yeees! He's really showing us what a man with a cannon in his chest can do!"

Fry: "All right… It's Saturday night. I have no date, a two liter bottle of Shasta and my all rush mix tape. Let's rock!"

Hedonism bot : "Let the games...begin!"

Hedonism Bot: We shall party like the Greeks of old!
[lowers voice]
Hedonism Bot: You know the ones I mean.
johnnywinternoshow is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|