View Single Post
Old 12.12.2012, 06:10 PM   #22
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
According to Krist Novoselic's twitter: "It is a new song that's kind of Helter Skelter meets Scentless Apprentice. It rocks with a heavy groove. St. Paul is powerful".

Implying this is some sort of "Nirvana reunion" is a really silly move (no matter who does it, even Paul McCartney has a fucked notion judging by that quote they published at The Guardian). Saying Dave Grohl and Krist Novoselic hadn't played together for 20 years prior to this gig is an outright lie. I see this news motivated more by misunderstandings and idiocy than anything else, there's not even a remote possibility that they'd be following Alice In Chains' steps as many people apparently have concluded. This is bound to be of marginal importance in the scheme of Nirvana's legacy, and Paul McCartney's, etc (It might be better than the Foo Fighters, though)...

I'm not giving too much of a damn about this in any aspect other than it is okay to me that they can all jam with whoever they want, and it's great that this is for a good cause.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|