View Single Post
Old 09.01.2017, 11:01 AM   #266
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodcrystallisetosand
Tricot in Cardiff on Tuesday.

First band I've seen three times - same venue, same time last year, plus at Arctangent festival a couple of weeks ago and then again this week. Did not disappoint. Loads of energy, so nice to hear some math-tinged guitar music that isn't made by identikit white boys being twee in 7/4. Lead guitarist is outrageously good, possibly the best clean player I've ever seen, worth the price of entry alone, but whole band are tight as fuck. Probably my favourite band at the moment. Vocalist has a Beatles Revolver guitar strap, which shows how they think they sound - proper, classic songwriting, just with modern gear and technique, same craft but without the retro-fetishisation. New album is great too. Check em out.
is this them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6rxGmvQPLU
You didn't mention that they were A: Japanese and B: mostly female
Not really my type of music but I'll keep an eye if they play anywhere near me

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|