Thread: boring bands
View Single Post
Old 02.03.2011, 07:00 AM   #211
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I think the musical interplay is great. On some minutemen stuff, I'm not really into d. boon's voice -- and it's often mixed too loud -- but boring? Nah.

I agree about Minutemen interplay. But there is many bands in the world that have great interplay. When I have listened quite a lot and also I have lots of music (I want to listen also all my old music, music hasnīt ever been disposable thing to me), I just donīt get ecxited about new music very easily. To me music that Iīve never heard before has to be some very personal input, something that Iīve never heard before. And Minutemen doesnīs have anything that Iīve heard before. Of course if new band to me makes very good songs I will interest to it. But nowdays very rare new bands make good songs.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|