View Single Post
Old 03.07.2009, 01:56 AM   #15
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
You hipsters are taking this irony thing a little too far.

I'm not being the ironic hipster here.

But it's just nice to see someone exposing Radiohead for the overly pretentious douchebags that they are.

I personally don't like her music, but if I was in some deified indie rock band and some young pop star wanted to meet me, I wouldn't snub her. Heck I'd party with her family, get trashed with her Dad, etc. I don't see people's problems with her or her Dad. They seem like really cool people.

Radiohead need to get the badger out of their ass and stop writing the same old sad songs again and again.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|