View Single Post
Old 07.05.2015, 06:49 PM   #7052
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
You got it totally backwards. Women's international futbol as a whole is so weak that USA can dominate. That doesn't make them inherently more talented than the Men's team, just points out the relative weakness of their competitors and of their sport as a whole. Internationally women's professional sports simply aren't developed enough, apples to small juice oranges

Indeed i saw the score on my twitter feed and was initially almost disappointed that i didn't see it and then i remembered i could care less! I don't watch tennis, golf, or racing either so i could care less if i missed an all time performance in them either

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|