View Single Post
Old 07.05.2015, 12:54 PM   #7044
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I would've watched that had it been on tv. However, seeing as there are no fucking genius' (is that geni?) at ANY tv station who decided to show it I've watched the women's world cup. Yeah, I'm a hypocrite.

Not sure if I'm gonna be watching the final. It's on at midnight and I've work tomorrow (woo...)

oh, PREMIER LIVE was transmitting it for sure-- i saw some of their streams. not sure how you'd get that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Speaking of the Copa, what happened with Messi in the last game? Did he choke or was he smothered?

well, here's the funny part-- i watched the first half yesterday on the internet, then for the 2nd half i went to someone's house to watch it on tv. massive thunderstorm, power knocked out, no signal. went back home, power knocked out at home too, zero connection to anywhere. brilliant.

ended up listening on beinsport satellite radio-- but it wasn't a very good radio transmission, more like audio from their tv broadcast. so i couldn't really understand much, except that it seemed like a lot of back and forth.

from what i saw, chile fouled the shit out of everyone in the first half, medel kicked messi in the stomach. fucked up chile has bought all the refs in their road to victory.

di maria went out injured early (remember the world cup?). lavezzi came in for him and he's alright but he's no di maria.

2nd half (the minutes i could actually see) chile had a more organized attack.

overtime (radio, this one) everyone was spent, mascherano cramping up, everyone fucked up. higuaín missed out.

oh, i just found this game review-- i should go read it too now

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...l-match-report
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|