View Single Post
Old 05.02.2015, 03:36 AM   #32
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So it was a different SK but not a cliched half assed reunion show. It was surreal to see them all together, i mean ive seen Wild Flag, Corin Tucker Band, and even ex-hex buts its been over ten years! It was like every other SK tour, they brought a different sound than their last tours, a kind of progression. Weirdly it sounded like picking up somewhere where the last tour left of musically. The energy was a bit slower and more of a groove. Im glad i waited for the show to finally be introduced to the new music. It was not what i expected, had a more groove to it. They also had more chemistry and energy on the new songs. They played all of those and also many of my favs.. Youth Decay, Oh, All hands on the bad one, sympathy, one more hour, dig me out, words+guitar, the fox, wilderness, jumpers, entertain, get up, all hands on the bad one, living in exile, one beat, Light rail coyote, lets call it love..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|