View Single Post
Old 06.13.2006, 10:30 PM   #25
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Just wait, this album is incredibly appealing the first couple of listens, which is the case with any immediatly catchy album. I just don't know about its staying power. You listen to it like 8 times through and you sort of get the whole picture. It's natural to be excited about this album, its good, especially at first. I definantly notice that when I like an album alot on the very first listen, its usually a signal that it doesn't have staying power. Some of my favorite albums in the world took a whole bunch of listens to get into, Daydream Nation, Trout Mask Replica, etc... Start best album threads in maybe a month or so. I bet you will not be feeling this way. I downloaded early, listened to it a good amount of times, I bought it today and listened to it, and it was like "yeah, its good", but it fades....
TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|